Join a Life Group
Life Groups exist for Christ-Centered life change and meaningful relationships. To join a Life Group is to take a next step in growing in your relationship with Jesus. It is the best next step that you can take in following Jesus because He always calls his followers into community.
Joining a Life Group will cost you time, energy, and vulnerability. By joining a Life Group you are committing to attend consistently, invest in relationships with those in the group, and be accountable to leadership. Someone who joins a Life Group commits to:
- Make Life Group a high priority
- Consistently attend and strive to be on time
- Prepare for group as requested by the leader
- Be open and honest about life
- Serve other group members where there is a need
- Contribute to the conversation
- Be willing to be asked hard and challenging questions
How do I know if I'm ready to join?
Before joining a Life Group we ask that you have a Next Steps Conversation with one of our staff members so that we can help you find the right group for you. To do so, simply fill out the form and we will be in touch with you!LIFE GROUP SIGN UP
What will happen in my life if I join?
A place to be cared and prayed for and developmeaningful relationships
Growth in understanding how to apply God's wordtoeveryday life
Being led to be on mission by intentionally loving others well